Clearwave Corporation is a rapidly-growing healthcare software company based in Atlanta, Georgia. We improve the patient experience by making the check-in process fast, simple, and seamless. We allow patients to check in on their mobile devices or via registration kiosks. We eliminate paperwork, automate eligibility verification, reduce check-in times by 70%, and increase cash collections by over 50%. We value excellent customer service, honesty, respect, flexibility and cooperation. Our team works diligently to deliver results and provide fresh solutions to solve customer pain points.
- Health Benefits (Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance).
- 401(k) with company match up to 3%.
- Bonus opportunities, including performance-based annual salary increases.
- Flexible work schedule with at least one day per week remote.
- Start with 23 days of Paid Time Off, including six holidays, with annual accrual increases.
- Culture Committees.
- Company sponsored social events and activities (Some highlights from this year include a Brave’s game, the Running Club, hosted an “Annual Clearwave Picnic", and participated in a 5K event).
To submit your resume to our Human Resources Department, please send a PDF to email@example.com.