How One Vision Institute Improved Practice Efficiency
Do More with Your Existing Staff
Georgia Vision Institute has four offices, including a cataract and eye specialty center. In a recent webinar on Combating Staffing and Recruiting Challenges, Denise Martin, Administrator for Georgia Vision Institute, shared what they focused on to improve productivity while also increasing point-of-sale collections. Your practice can achieve revenue results by taking a similar approach.
Moving Forward Georgia Vision Institute has:
- Reduced check-in times
- Created financial transparency with real-time eligibility verification
- Collected 95% of all copays
- Reduced administrative burdens
- Realigned staff to take on more patient-centered activities
The action steps discussed during this conversation still ring true today. Martin shares how Ophthalmology practices can increase revenue and work smarter (not harder) with their existing staff, to create a seamless patient experience.
- Discover more about Clearwave’s work with Ophthalmology practices.
- Watch the full Webinar with Denise Martin of Georgia Vision Institute here.