Staying Independent – How to Protect Your Practice from Consolidation
The pandemic brought financial disruption to many specialty practices with significant decreases in patient visits, elective procedures, staffing challenges and more. While practice consolidation might be a good option for some, there are many practices that want to remain independent to have more financial control and the ability to shape business decisions and steer future growth.
In this webinar, Clearwave’s Chief Product Officer, Jennifer Frankenfield, draws on 20-plus years’ experience in healthcare finance technology to discuss several tactics to help practices avoid consolidation.
Topics include strategies to:
- Maintain financial health
- Grow new patient acquisition
- Get the most from the staff you have
- Use data to stay on track
- Jennifer Frankenfield | Chief Product Officer, Clearwave