Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers Case Study
Digital efficiency is critical in an oncology practice. Ironwood Cancer and Research Centers wants patients to have a smooth, simple intake and check-in process.
A first visit can be emotional and stressful. Some of Ironwood’s patients visit the practice for treatment several times per month. Ironwood wants to ensure the focus is on care at all times, with low administrative friction.
Ironwood uses Clearwave to help them:
- Enable patient pre-registration in advance
- Create quick, simple check-ins
- Make repeat visits an easy entrance
- Embed patient collections into the check-in process
- Support existing staff during hiring challenges
Download this case study and read more about how this oncology practice actively supports their goals with technology.