31% Increase in co-pay collections for Cary Dermatology
Cary Dermatology, a rapidly growing practice, implemented self-registration solutions to reduce check-in times and staff workloads. See how the practice achieves 96% patient adoption of self-registration tools, resulting in a 31% increase in co-pay collections, an average check-in time of 2 minutes, 15 seconds and significant improvements to data capture and claims processing.
Practice Manager, Mary Ann McNeill, shares how pre-check links and self-registration kiosks have supported their practice’s rapid growth, improving their staff’s daily routines and reducing churn. Read their story.
Patient Revenue Results:
- 31% increase in co-pay collections
- 2min 15 sec: average check-in time
- 1min 30 sec: average pre-check time
- 96% patient self-check-in utilization
- 54% of appointments pre-checked
- 71% of appointments w/reminders confirmed