Top 7 Trends Specialty Healthcare Practices Will Face in 2024
In 2024, ongoing revenue challenges are expected to intensify for specialty healthcare practices. Between inflation, economic uncertainty, increasing staffing costs and Medicare payment reductions — specialty practices will need to find ways to get ahead next year.
Whether you’re trying to expand your practice in 2024 or simply streamline and optimize your operations, see the top 7 trends that will impact your efforts.
- Time in Accounts Receivable (AR) is Steadily Increasing
- Rising Medicare Reimbursement Cuts Continue to Slash Earnings
- Minimum Wage Increases for Healthcare Workers Spike Practice Costs
- Physician Shortages are Increasing Primary Care Demand & Patients’ Time-to-Care
- A Surge for Compassionate Collections is Here
- Patients are Urgently Pushing for Modern Clinical Intake Procedures
- Patient Attrition is Increasing, Causing Significant Dips in Revenue Consistency
Download the guide and find out how your practice can earn more while improving overall operations and efficiencies in 2024.