WEBINAR: Patient Reminders: No Room for No Shows
What You’ll Learn:
Patient no-shows have plagued healthcare organizations since the advent of appointments. The loss of revenue, throughput and efficiency are obvious, but the effects of a patient not showing up for an appointment can be felt far and wide.
In this webinar, we explore the impact of no-show appointments on patients, staff, providers and healthcare organizations. Brooke Dover, Administrator at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates, shares how AOA has decreased their no-shows and the ripple effect it has had on their day-to-day operations.
If you have no room for no shows, watch to hear how:
- One ophthalmology practice reduced no-shows, to the point where physicians were noticing
- To tailor reminders to pediatric, elderly, and millennial patients – with one solution
- High-volume clinics and practices can see results with effective reminders
- To adjust your approach when no shows seem inevitable
- Brooke Dover | Administrator at Alabama Ophthalmology Associates (AOA)