How One OBGYN Built a Foundation for Growth
Navigating a Baby Boom
Savannah OBGYN sees 200 patients per day and was looking to improve practice efficiency while navigating a recent influx of new patients. The practice was starting to see a large baby boom in their area, doubling their weekly new-patient volume. Practice leaders wanted to create a consistent patient experience while supporting front-desk staff. Realizing this baby boom consisted of Millennial mothers, Savannah OBGYN also wanted to modernize their approach.
Ami Patel, Practice Manager at Savannah OBGYN, shares what they did to manage this influx in a discussion on “No Slowing Down – Building a Foundation for Practice Growth“.
Moving Forward Savannah OBGYN has:
- Put the practice in a position to scale growth
- Digitized for faster data collection
- Streamlined scheduling for urgent and same-day patients
- Improved practice and schedule efficiency
- Provided patients with continuity across every touchpoint
- Reduced reoccurring hiring
Today, Savannah OBGYN is in a strong position to scale along with their patient base. See how you can take a similar approach.
- Discover more about Clearwave’s work with OBGYN practices.
- Watch the full Webinar with Ami Patel of Savannah OBGYN here.